Coat of Arms Start-up Kit:
Royalty Fees: No pay-per-print charges
- Windows XP, Vista, WIN 7 Home premium or higher
- 2+ GB Memory (recommended)
- 5 GB Hard disk space
- Color printer recommended.
- The printer should be capable of printing on 65lb card stock.
- We recommend testing your existing printer before making a new printer purchase.
- 120,000+ Surname Histories (100,000+ unique surnames)
- 70,000+ Surnames have a Coat of Arms
- 200+ Coat of Arms by Country (create COA gifts for every customer)
- 200+ Family Heritage by Country (create gifts for every customer)
- Simple intuitive interface. 1. Select the gift type, 2. Search for the surname or country, 3. Select the art & size, 4. Press Print
- Premium authentic graphics illustrated based on historical Coat of Arms and Crests. Vector file format for the highest quality graphics.
- Each Coat of Arms graphic incorporates a unique three-dimensional drop-shadow effect.
- Each Coat of Arms graphic includes a Shield, Crest, and color coordinated Mantle
- Create single or double COA graphics.
- Create combination gifts with COA and History on same printout
- Select COA in various preset sizes: 2x3, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8.5x11.
- Select Orientation and Art Background.
- Drag and drop and resize COA graphics as desired.
- Edit text and save if desired.
- Printable: Surname History List of Names (create a book for customer look-up)
- Printable: Surname History Cover Page (book cover page)
- Printable: Sign - 8.5x11
- Printable: Heraldic Terminology (alphabetic list of heraldry terms and definition)
- 25 Heraldry art backgrounds
- 25 Heraldry2 art backgrounds
- 25 Old Parchment art backgrounds
- 25 Parchment art backgrounds
**NEW RELEASE 2 Available Now**
**$2,000 Inventory Retail Value**
Unsolicited testimonial regarding COA Version 2
"Hi John, just a note about the COA update. My husband, son Scott and I did a one day street apple festival saturday, first time I showed the combo gift. Close to 50% of the persons who looked at it bought for $12.00 for the page on parchment cardstock. Cut into my $20 mat sales. but was so quick and easy, we did not care. Day ended up at $1315.00 for 10AM to 4PM. The booth was jammed all the time. I tried to get them out the back onto the sidewalk with not much luck. Lost some business because they would not wait. We have another one this Saturday, it will be much smaller I think. Sally"